- Generate new ERP leads from Government and Private organizations/Companies.
- Developing a pipeline of qualified leads through initiative, planning, networking, marketing activities, and execution to achieve annual sales targets
- Demonstrating competence in qualifying, presenting, and demonstrating Pridesys ERP Products.
- Maintain good relationships with customers and work closely with ERP Marketing and sales team
- Promote in-house software products to target customers.
- Plan and Execute sales and advertising campaigns.
- Understand and analyze customers’ needs and communicate with the management and R&D regarding the customer’s needs.
- Prepare marketing proposals & different types of documents and deliver a proper demonstration of the product in a highly effective manner for successful marketing closure.
- Work within various apparel industries, Trading, Manufacturing, Service Companies, and Government Organizations, to promote the ERP.
- Need to maintain ERP Sales & Marketing team as a team lead
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field; MBA preferred
- Age 25 to 40 years.
- The applicants should have sales/marketing experience in the following business area(s): Readymade garments ERP, Trading ERP, Manufacture ERP, Service ERP, Government ERP
- Applicant should have experience in ERP Software Company. Previous experience in sales, marketing, advertising, and brand management.
- Professional certification is a plus. Experience in selling Garments related ERP
- Yearly salary review.
- 2 festivals bonus.