- Perform on premise installation, configuration, commissioning & maintenance of network and firewall.
- Perform on premise installation, configuration, commissioning & maintenance of Server (mail, database, file etc.) on Windows and Linux platform.
- Maintain daily operation of Windows server, Oracle Linux, Red hat Linux, Centos, Ubuntu, RAID, HDD Partition. Bash, Shell scripting as per requirement.
- Perform daily activity on Oracle Cloud, VMware, Mikrotik etc.
- Install and maintain computer hardware, software, systems, networks (LAN, WAN, VPN, Bandwidth Control and Access Control etc.), printers, and scanners, etc.
- Ensure proper network and system security for protection of cyber-attack.
- Prepare technical specification of server/storage/network equipment as of Client’s requirement.
- Performance monitoring of server (internal & cloud) and network equipment.
- Ensuring any types of client support 24/7 but not limited to Server, Storage and Network.
- Maintain company internal data center and its daily operation.
- Maintain and manage the all types of IT equipment including server, network, laptop, desktop, printer etc.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Perform any other tasks assign by supervisor and management.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE/ECE/IT or equivalent Engineering Degree.
- RHCE, CCNA/MTCNA will get preference.
- Working experience on related field in any Software Development company will get preference.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Age Limit: 25 to 30 years
Compensation & other benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)