- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding.
- Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers or establishment personnel.
- MBA/ BBA/ Graduates (From any) from any renowned university.
- English Medium is preferable.
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- A very high level of English spelling and grammar and excellent written communication skills
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Basic knowledge on Enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution.
- Knowledge of E-governance.
- Able to deliver quality and accurate work, whilst meeting deadlines.
- Excellent research/communication skills.
- Ability to think both analytically and creatively, and from the perspective of the target audience and help brainstorm creative ways to get your audience interested in it.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & other benefits
- 2 Festival Bonus.
- Other Benefits as per company policy.