- Communicating with clients and maintain different documents as priority.
- Accountable for providing accurate and timely feedback of assigned work.
- Prepare, Follow-up, checking and review the accounting transactions.
- Prepare regular analysis of business requirements to assist management in the ERP implementation process effectively.
- Building collaborative relationship. Ensuring customer delight.
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by Management.
Employment Status – Full-time
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in accounting
- Graduation/ Post Graduation in Accounting from reputed University
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Should have knowledge in financial accounting and inventory management area.
- Should have knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written form in English.
- Should be Self-motivated, Target Oriented Performer.
- Should have a positive attitude, team spirit and willingness to work under pressure.
Job Location – Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary – Negotiable
Compensation & other benefits
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Excellent and friendly working environment
- Good opportunity for career progression
- Tea, Coffee, snacks.
- Yearly Tour.
This job is Expired